Back to DST Technology
9400 Additional Features
These features are either available on certain software versions or can be developed at an additional cost. This is just a sample of additional features!
Obviously the MPR-9400 is extremely versatile. Any special custom functions you require can be developed and incorporated in the controller by either software changes and/or hardware changes. Please contact DST to discuss these special needs.
- Solar Insolation, measures the solar illumination via small external module. Meters real time insolation and integrates and stores the KWHr/M2.
- Array module power loss/failure/dirty detection. Available with the solar insolation feature.
- Monitor the PV array voltage
- Change orientation of the PV array via stepping motors to maximize the power to the battery
- AC monitoring
- CEMF load voltage control
- Generator block heater control with warm-up and cool down cycles
- Additional feature on request.
About DST |
What's New |
Products & Brochures |
Services & Support |
Copyright © 1998 Digital Solar Technologies